Twitt-Tips | 10 Suggestions on how to ‘Tweet’
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Are you a novice or experienced Tweeter? Do you have a clear focus in mind as to why you are planning to or are using Twitter?
Are you just tweeting aimlessly, in the hope that other Tweeters will decide to follow you or like what you tweet about?
Regardless of the answer to those questions, one thing is likely: You will have to get creative and consistent to gain credibility and followers on Twitter.
Here are some tips that should help increase your exposure as you ‘Tweet’:
- Create a list of 100 top tips (outside of Twitter) that are relevant to your business. Post 1-3 per week. Use, reuse and add to your list as you find interesting topics through the course of doing business.
- Post "Did you know" trivia and quirky facts about your business.
- Share industry updates and news stories sourced from blog posts, online articles, newsletters, etc. There is nothing wrong with linking to others in your industry if the information is credible.
- Use Google Alerts keyword search tool to source up to date articles and features.
- Automate your tweets using Pinglater or Tweetlater. However do have "real" conversations to retain your human element.
- Participate in conversations. Join a thread and chat.
- Comment on other peoples' posts. Retweet posts that you feel offer positive and progressive help for others.
- Offer your helpful advice and opinion. Give to receive. Thank people who retweet you and reply to you. Help others to grow and achieve success.
- Link your Twitter account to your other online social media platforms to maximize the viral spread of your business message.
- Be consistent. Stick with it to build positive connections, with the potential to do business.
Want to know more? – Email Us!
Subscribe To Our Blog
Domains & Hosting
Marketing & SEO
03/18/2019 - Tips to Ensure Your Followers
03/03/2016 - A Rough Guide To Social Media
06/20/2012 - Banned in The U.S.A.
03/05/2012 - These Social Media Stats Will
03/03/2012 - Don Draper’s Guide to Social M
03/21/2011 - Are You Part of The ‘IN’ Crowd
02/15/2011 - Twitt-Tips | 10 Suggestions on
10/28/2010 - How Social Media Worked for IK
10/09/2010 - By The Numbers – Part 2
09/09/2010 - 32 Ways To Use Facebook for Yo
06/26/2010 - Should My Company Be On Facebo
Security & Privacy
Facts & Figures
Ideas & Inspiration