Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and
search engines cost you real sales.
Listings Management lets you control your listings across 60+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook,
Foursquare, Yahoo, and Yelp.
Get on Google Today's world of smartphones, mobile moments, and self‐driving cars demands accurate location
data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing
strategy than Google. Sync and manage your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings.
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it's always consistent, authoritative, and upto‐date.
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web with a single click from the Location Management Platform.
Publish Everywhere and on Every Device
We partner with the most established and popular search engines, maps, apps and directories across the globe and leverage our direct connections to help you get found.
Enhance and Drive Revenue From Your Listings
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps, and local directories where they search for local businesses.
Enhanced Content Syndication: Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields alongside basic information (NOTE: Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without).
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more with this exclusive 50‐character field.